How do I share an existing album?
1) With the album open, tap Select on the top right. 2) Then tap Select All, on the top left. 3) Tap the Share button at the bottom. 4) In the Share Sheet, pick Add to Shared Album.
How can I share photo albums online for free?
The best free photo sharing sites
- Imgur: Easiest way to share images online. …
- Behance: Share and find inspiration on this photo website. …
- ImageShack: A well-designed and free photo sharing site. …
- PostImage: Upload your photos online. …
- imgbox: Quick photo sharing site.
How do I share a large photo album?
Keep reading to learn more.
- 1. Facebook. Facebook has many faults, but it remains one of the best ways to share your photos. …
- Cloud Storage Services. Another way to share photos online privately is to use a cloud storage service. …
- Google Photos. …
- Instant Messaging Apps.
- Flickr. …
- WeTransfer. …
- USB Memory Stick.
How do I share an album from my iPhone to someone else?
Use Shared Albums on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- Go to the Albums tab and tap the Add button .
- Tap New Shared Album.
- Give the shared album a name, then tap Next.
- Choose people to invite from your contacts, or type an email address or iMessage phone number.
- Tap Create.
Why am I not getting shared album invite?
Also, if your shared iCloud Photo Album has more than 5,000 photos, you will need to make a new album to continue sharing. The person who can’t send the invite should check if mobile data is enabled for photos app Maybe when they sent the invite to you, they didn’t have wifi and mobile data was disabled.
How do I send a photo album?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app . Select a photo, album, or movie to share. Tap Share .
- Go to “Albums” on your menu.
- Hover over the album and from the three-dot menu on it choose the share icon.
- It will open a new window where you can add the email address and share the album.
How do I send many photos by email?
How do I create a link to share a photo?
Send a link or share to other apps
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Select a photo, album, or video.
- Tap Share .
- Under “Share to apps,” select another app to share to. Swipe left to find more apps.
- To create and share a link, tap Create link.
How do I add someone to a shared album?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch:
- Tap Photos.
- Tap the Albums tab.
- Tap a Shared Album, then go to the People tab.
- Select the person’s name in the list of subscribers.
- Tap Resend Invitation.
- If you previously removed this person from the list of subscribers, tap Invite People, enter their email address, then tap Add.
Why can’t I share an album in Google Photos?
In this case try to manually upload the video in the Google Photos app by selecting the video, tapping the 3-dots icon, and tapping Back up now. Be sure to use a fast Wi-Fi connection and keep the Google Photos app open while the video is being uploaded. That seemed to do the trick.
How do I email an album from my Iphone?
- Tap a photo, album, or event to select it.
- Tap. > Email.
- Confirm or change the photos you want to share by tapping an option. Select all the photos in an album or event: Tap All. …
- Type the address of the recipient, add a message, and tap Send.
Can you access shared albums on iCloud?
You can view shared albums in the iCloud Shared Albums app. Choose Start menu > iCloud Shared Albums.