How do I change my payment method on my iPhone?
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Payment & Shipping. You may be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. To add a payment method, tap Add Payment Method. To update a payment method, tap the payment method, then edit your information.
How do I change my default payment method?
- Open the Google Pay app .
- On the bottom, tap Payment.
- Tap the debit card or bank account you want to make your default card.
- Turn on Default for receiving money.
Where are my saved cards on Android?
Why can’t I change my payment method on iPhone?
Why can’t I edit my payment method on Apple ID?
Try updating to the latest version of iOS or iPadOS or macOS. If you have subscriptions, have an unpaid balance or share purchases with your Family Sharing group, you can’t remove all payment information. Get help if you want to use no payment method with your Apple ID.
How do you change card details on Android?
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments and subscriptions Payment methods More. Payment settings.
- If asked, sign in to Google Pay.
- Under the payment method that you want to remove, tap Edit.
- Make your changes.
- Tap Update.
How do I remove my credit card details from my phone?
- On your Android device, open Settings .
- Tap Google Services & preferences Settings for Google apps. Google Pay.
- Tap the payment method you want to remove.
- Tap More. Remove payment method.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How can I update my debit card?
Go to the Billing tab. Under “Payment settings,” select Payment method. Under the card you want to update, select Edit. Make your changes, then select Update.
How do I change my payment method on Google?
- On your computer, go to your Google Play account.
- Click Edit payment methods. You will go to your pay.google.com account.
- On the left, click Payment methods.
- Under the payment method you want to edit, click Edit.
- Make your updates and click Update.
Does your debit card number change when you get a new one?
How do I fix corrected card info?
Check that your card address matches the address in Google Payments
- Find the payment method you are trying to use for the purchase.
- Click Edit.
- Check that the address listed matches the billing address of your card.
- If needed, update the address.