How do I send an automatic text message?
You can schedule texts using Samsung Messages if you have a Samsung android phone.
- Start the Samsung Messages app. …
- Tap the arrow to the left of the text field. …
- Tap “Schedule message” from the library of options that pop up. …
- Tap the Send button to send the message at the scheduled time.
How do you send an automatic text on Iphone?
Can my phone send an automated text message?
Android Auto, a Google-made app, has auto-respond already baked-in as a feature and it can be installed on any modern Android phone. Tap the menu button, then Settings, then Auto-reply and compose your message.
How do I send an automatic message on time?
How to schedule text messages on Android using Google Messages
- Start Messages and create a text message, but don’t send it.
- Tap and hold the Send button. …
- Choose the time you want to send the message. …
- Tap the Send button, which now has a small clock icon to indicate this is a scheduled text.
How do I send a scheduled message?
Tap and hold the send button (instead of just tapping it). A schedule menu pops up. Choose when you’d like to send it — either later today, later tonight, tomorrow or a date and time in the future. Tap send.
How do automated text messages work?
Most autoresponders get triggered when a message recipient texts a keyword to a phone number. Texting the keyword automatically opts the contact into receiving text messages. They then receive instant information about special offers, sales, or even updated office hours.