How do you save a TikTok draft video?
On your videos, you’ll see a rectangle that says “Drafts”.
- Tap on the “Drafts” rectangle to see your draft(s).
- Select the “Private” option to private your video, then tap on the “X” icon.
- Enable “Save to device” to allow TikTok to save the video to your device after you post it.
How do I save a TikTok draft video without posting?
Why didn’t my TikTok drafts save?
The reason for this is that, unlike posted videos, drafts are not saved on TikTok’s servers. … For example, if the TikTok app has been uninstalled and reinstalled with all the app data cleared in the process, then the drafts will have been deleted. In this case, there is no option to get the drafts back again.
How do I save TikTok drafts to my new phone?
How to Save TikTok Drafts to Your Phone
- Launch TikTok and open the drafts folder.
- Change the privacy settings.
- Post the TikTok video privately.
How do I save a TikTok to my camera roll 2021?
Where are TikTok drafts stored?
Find Drafts in TikTok
Draft videos will be stored in your Gallery. As we set them to private, nobody else can see them, so they will remain there until you’re ready to use them. If you’re ready to publish, you can do it from your Gallery.