How do I view the desktop version of Facebook on my Iphone?
Login to your Facebook account using the mobile version of the website. Now type “https://www.facebook.com/home.php” in your browser. The full desktop version of Facebook should display in the browser.
How do I make my desktop view on mobile?
Hover on the More Tools option from the list. Select Developer Tools under More Tools menu. This will launch the Developer Tools pane in the browser. Click on the Device toggle icon to enable the mobile site view mode.
How do I view desktop site on iPhone?
How to Request Desktop Site on Safari iPhone or iPad?
- Launch the Safari browser app on iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Website URL that you want to request a desktop website.
- Tap on the AA icon within the URL bar.
- From the available list, select the Request Desktop Website option.
How do I open desktop site on Android?
How to Enable Desktop Site in Chrome Android?
- Launch the Chrome browser on Android.
- Open any website that you want to view in desktop mode.
- Tap on. for the menu options.
- Select the checkbox against the Desktop site.
- The page will automatically reload.
- The desktop site view will be displayed on the mobile phone.