How can I change my Instagram password without old password 2021?
Visit Instagram’s Reset Password page. Enter your email, phone, or username to get the login link.
- If you are already logged in to Instagram on the web, click your profile picture from the top.
- Click Settings → Change Password.
- Click Forgot Password → Send Login Link.
- Follow the instructions sent to you in the email.
Why can’t I reset my Instagram password?
If you’re not receiving the password reset email, it’s possible the email is going in your email’s spam filter. It may also be possible that you mistyped your email when you first signed up for Instagram. To find your password reset email, try: Checking the spam filter on your email account.
How do you reset your password on Instagram app?
How can I reset my password?
Change your password
- On your Android phone or tablet, open your device’s Settings app Google. Manage your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Security.
- Under “Signing in to Google,” tap Password. You might need to sign in.
- Enter your new password, then tap Change Password.
How do I reset my Instagram password 2020?
On the desktop site:
- Go to the Instagram website in a web browser and on the login screen, under the username and password fields, tap Forgot password? Click “Forgot password?” …
- Enter your email address, phone number, or username and tap Send Login Link.
- You’ll get a message with instructions to reset your password.