How do you select a whole paragraph in word?
- Triple click a paragraph to select the entire paragraph.
- Click once in the left margin to select a line, then double click to select the entire paragraph.
How can you select a sentence?
How do you select with a mouse?
To select an entire word, double-click on any character of a word. To select a whole element such as a list item, click its bullet or number. To extend the selection, click with the left mouse button while holding down the Shift key.
How do you select text using keyboard?
What is the quickest way of selecting a sentence?
You can use left or right Ctrl key on the keyboard. But be sure to hold down the Ctrl key until the sentence is selected.
How do I select text in word without clicking and dragging?
Where is select on a keyboard?
How do you select on a computer?
How do you select different lines of text?
- Select the first item that you want. For example, select some text.
- Press and hold CTRL.
- Select the next item that you want. Important Be sure to press and hold CTRL while you select the next item that you want to include in the selection.
How do you drag to select?
How can you select multiple lines of text using both mouse and keyboard?
How do you select multiple lines on a laptop?
How do I select more than one file?
How do you select multiple lines in text?
How do you select a paragraph on a laptop?
- To select a single word, quickly double-click that word.
- To select a line of text, place your cursor at the start of the line, and press Shift + down arrow.
- To select a paragraph, place your cursor at the start of the paragraph, and press Ctrl + Shift + down arrow.
How do I select multiple lines in Intellij?
How do you select nonadjacent text in Word?
- Click and hold down your CTRL key.
- Use your mouse to make your selections in your document.
How do I select text on my touchpad?
How do you highlight words using the keyboard?
How do you highlight and copy text?
How do I select text with magic keyboard?
To select text, do any of the following: Select a word: Double-tap with one finger. Select a paragraph: Triple-tap with one finger. Select a block of text: Double-tap and hold the first word in the block, then drag to the last word.
How do I select a copy?
Windows Keystrokes for Selecting Text.
|To the beginning of a document||CTRL+SHIFT+HOME|
|To the end of a document||CTRL+SHIFT+END|
|To the end of a window||ALT+CTRL+SHIFT+PAGE DOWN|
|To include the entire document||CTRL+A|