How much does it cost to get coins appraised?
Where can I go to find the value of my coins?
How do I find a trustworthy coin appraiser?
An effective way to tell if a coin dealer is reputable is to assess their reputation among others in their industry. Coin dealers may get a bad reputation among their peers if they are unethical or not trustworthy, making it a good idea to avoid these coin dealers.
How can I sell my valuable coins?
What is the best way to sell old coins?
- CoinsForSale.com Only 5% to sell. No listing fee.
- Heritage Auctions 10% fee. Consignment program.
- Ebay 12.35% + $. 030 fee, plus listing fees. …
- Apmex Well known. But won’t pay until after you’ve shipped your coins.
- Modern Coin Mart Won’t pay you until after you’ve sent them your coins.
How do I find a coin dealer?
If you can’t find a local coin dealer through the PNG or the ANA, check to see if there are any local coin clubs in your area. The ANA has a Coin Club Directory, plus you can try searching on Google for terms like “Your-City Coin Clubs” or “Your-City Coin Shows.”
How much is a 1943 steel penny worth?
Is there an app to value coins?
This is great if you want to quickly find coins by their value or by type of denomination. It works similarly to those other iPhone and Android applications. … This application also comes with a virtual table, so you can easily see which coins belong to which denomination.