How do I change my URL on Wikipedia?
How do I edit a redirect page?
How do I report a Wikipedia page on Google?
How do I link to a specific part of a Wikipedia page?
You can “deep link” to a section of an article (or other Wikipedia page), using a hash character ( # ), then the section’s title, with underscore characters ( _ ) replacing spaces. For example, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitten#External_links links to the same section as Kitten#External_links.
How do you name a Wikipedia page?
- On the page you want to change, click on the “Move” tab near the top of the page (placement depends on your settings).
- You’ll be asked for a new name for the page, and given the option to also move the page’s talk page. …
- Click the move button and the page will be renamed to the new title.
How do I report something wrong on Wikipedia?
How do you get something removed from Wikipedia?
Can I change the title of a Wikipedia article?
How do I change the name of my fandom on Wikipedia?
Can I change my Wikipedia username?
Usernames can be changed by global renamers; requests should be made at Wikipedia:Changing username. User accounts with few or no edits might not be renamed, as it is quicker and easier to simply create a new account.
How do I change the title of a Wikipedia page?
Who is the biggest fandom in the world?
How do you become an admin on fandom?
- First, you’d appeal to the community. Users with the “bureaucrat” right can turn other people into admins (and bureaucrats). …
- Second, if there are no active bureaucrats on the wiki, you can file an adoption request.