How often should you clean Puffco peak?
How do you clean the inside of a Puffco pro?
- Remove the cap and unscrew the chamber from the base.
- Light Cleaning: Use a cotton swab to gently remove any residue with 90%+ isopropyl alcohol.
- Deep Cleaning: Submerge the chamber in 90%+ Iso for 20 minutes. Never use water (iso only).
Can you clean Puffco Pro with alcohol?
Take your small container and soak the chamber and carb cap in rubbing alcohol for a few hours. Then, take the bubbler and fill it a little under halfway with alcohol. Cover the top with one hand and give it a good shake to loosen up any gunk.
How do you clean a Puffco vaporizer?
- Fill a glass/beaker with ISO alcohol.
- Submerge the glass in the beaker for 30 minutes.
- Once soaked, remove and rinse thoroughly with clean water to remove any excess alcohol.
- Allow glass to thoroughly dry before re-attaching to the base.
How do you clean the bottom of a Puffco peak?
How do you take apart a Puffco Peak Pro?
- Step 1 Remove base plate. This is held on with adhesive tape. …
- Step 2 Remove the rubber boot. After removing the glass, roll the rubber boot from the bottom up, and slide off in one piece. …
- Step 3 Remove screws from case. …
- Step 4 Separating case halves. …
- Step 5 Removal of board assembly.