How do you unlock a disabled iPhone?
How to unlock a disabled iPhone using a computer
- On your computer, start iTunes and connect your iPhone using a USB cable.
- Start your iPhone’s recover mode. …
- On your computer, click “Restore.” …
- After this process completes, your iPhone will be reset to its factory conditions.
How do you enable a disabled iPhone without a computer?
One way to unlock a disabled iPhone or iPad without computer is to use Apple’s Find My iPhone service. It allows you to remotely perform actions on an iOS device. All you need to do is access either the website or the app on another device and you will be able to unlock the device.
How do you fix an iPhone that is disabled?
How to fix ‘iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes’
- Step 1: Enter Recovery Mode. The first step is to connect your iPhone to your computer and enter recovery mode. …
- Step 2: Locate your iPhone/iPad via your Mac/PC. …
- Step 3: Choose the option to Restore. …
- Step 4: Set up your iPhone.
How do I Undisable my iPhone Without iTunes?
How do I reset my iPhone without a computer or Itunes password?
1. How to Reset iPhone without Passcode and Computer
- Go to www.icloud.com, and enter your Apple ID and Password.
- Navigate to “Find iPhone” tab and select it.
- Click “All Devices” and select the device you want to factory reset.
- Click “Erase [device name]” to reset your iPhone.
How do I factory reset my iPhone with buttons?
Method 2: Hard reset an iPhone with Home + Power buttons
- Hold the sleep/wake button ( It is located on the right side of iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus. …
- Hold them both until you see the screen go black. …
- Wait until the silver Apple logo appears.
- When this happens, you can let go – the iPhone is rebooting.
Can you trick Face ID with a picture?
The face-unlock feature on nearly half of late-model Android phones can still be fooled by photographs, a Dutch study has found. Many people know that Apple’s Face ID system is more secure than the default Android facial recognition program. For example, Face ID can’t be fooled by a photograph.
Can you remove activation lock without previous owner?
Go to “Find My iPhone > All Devices” and select the device to remove/unlock. Step 3. Click “Erase [device]” and after erasing, click “Remove from Account”. Once the above steps are complete, the activation lock will be removed and you can use your own Apple ID.
Can you factory reset an iPhone without a computer?
The Bottom Line. As you can see, there is no direct way to do a factory reset on the iPhone without a computer. If there is no computer available, you can just erase all content from the device.
How do you hard reboot an iPhone?
Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the side button. When the Apple logo appears, release the button.
How do you iCloud lock an iPhone?
Turn on Lost Mode or lock a device
- In Find My iPhone on iCloud.com, click All Devices, then select the device you want to put into Lost Mode or lock. If you don’t see All Devices, it’s because you’ve already selected a device. …
- Click Lost Mode or Lock.
- Follow the onscreen instructions, keeping the following in mind:
Can I remove iCloud lock without password?
2. Ask the Previous Owner to Enter their Old Passcode. If the iPhone is running iOS 11 or later and the device’s owner used the Two-factor authentication feature with iCloud, you can use their device’s passcode instead of the Apple ID and password to remove the iCloud Activation Lock.