What is the best synonym for might?
- strength, force, power.
- vigour, energy, brawn, sinew, muscularity.
- stamina, stoutness, mightiness, powerfulness, forcefulness, potency, toughness, robustness, sturdiness.
Is Might a synonym of May?
What is the mean of might?
(Entry 1 of 2) past tense of may. 1 —used to express permission, liberty, probability, or possibility in the past The president might do nothing without the board’s consent. 2 —used to say that something is possible We might get there before it rains. I might go, but then again, I might not.
What is the synonym and antonym of mighty?
What might been synonym?
What is another word for might-have-been?
How do you replace the word may?
- be allowed.
- be authorized.
- be permitted.
- can do.
Which of the following is a synonym for mighty?
What is a synonym for small but mighty?
What are synonyms for complete?
What is the adjective of might?
What is the adverb of might?
How do you use might?
What tense is the word might?
Does might mean strong?
Where do we use might?
What is example of might?
How do we use might in the past?
What’s the difference between might and may?
What is might have?
Could CAN May might?
How do you use may and might in a sentence?
- I might watch another episode.
- You may bring a partner to our event.
- He may have been.
- She might tell us what happened if we ask her.
- It might rain this afternoon.
- We may be invited but I’m not sure.
- They might go to the beach this weekend.